Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel 15 KF Government/Education & Eagle Ridge High
I have sent some notices of the film festival to a couple parties, one being Eagle Ridge. Their media teacher mentioned they also operate the Klamath Falls government and education channel, channel 15 on Charter. I am going to set up a meeting with him to discuss the channel and the film festival. If anyone has any questions or other information they would like me to find out, let me know.

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com
Eagle Ridge has a Broadcasting Club which meets Tuesdays from 3:30-5:00pm. I will be there this coming Tuesday shortly after 4:00pm. Anyone else who would like to represent the Group and talk with the kids about KFMG, the film festival and the local government/education channel is welcome to join.

They hold their meeting in the Media Room, Eagle Ridge high school 677 south 7th, 1 block down from the post office. Their teacher's name is Ric Medina.

Jesse Widener
I spoke with Ric Medina of Eagle Ridge. His students are excited to submit something, both as individuals and as a group. Ric will help spread the word about the film festival and has already planned to involve other high schools in filmmaking, opening their facilities to their use.

Also, any current students may contact Ric about having their work shown on Charter channel 15.

Jesse Widener